Saturday, April 26, 2008

Two Rings Bind Them: Ashley and Larkin at Green Pastures!

Ashley and Larkin were married at Green Pastures in South Austin. Shooting weddings is fun there and the food is quite frankly amazing. It's the place I shoot weddings the most these days. I've got several weddings there this year alone.

I don't know what time Ashley got there in the morning, but it was some awful time earlier than early. I didn't show up when she did, which was actually good because she only started to get ready when I showed up at 9 a.m. Thank God. I'm not a morning person so anything earlier that 9 a.m. is quite the stretch for me.

The ceremony was beautiful and simple and all happened before the sun got hot. Then it was inside for a wonderful lunch and dancing.







The flower girls definitely are some of Austin's most adorable flower girls. Their flowers were fantastic.

No comments: