Saturday, June 23, 2007

TWO RINGS BIND THEM: Ben and Sara at the Barr Mansion!


Ben and Sara had a heck of a story. They met in kindergarton at a school the bride's mom taught at. These two knew each other longer than my wife and I knew each other. There was certainly a connection between these two that I don't see very often in a engaged couple. They chose the Barr Mansion to have their wedding at on a very mild June day. Of course it was humid. When is it not humid?





Right after the ceremony there was a tear of joy coming down Sara's cheek that I am so happy that I caught. It was a beautiful moment.








What's with the penguin? There wasn't any dancing happening at this wedding until the penguin entered through the back door and demanded a dance with the bride and then groom. I liked their shoes from this wedding. I felt like I need a pair of Cons what with even the bride wearing them.

No comments: