Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Please Daddy, Don't get drunk this Christmas.....

We put the kids to be, relaxed for a few short minutes and them went to bed ourselves this peaceful Christmas Eve only to be awakened by a BLAM SMASH SCREECH at 1:45 a.m. in the morning as someone leaving a party down the street plowed into one of my neighbors cars totaling it. I, being from the world of photojournalism, grabbed one of the cameras and headed out to take a few shots.




This looks like a car someone worked hard to buy. When I first went out, the driver was trying to start the car even though the engine had been pushed into the dashboard. Makes you wonder how many drinks this fellow had. He had blood pouring from his head. I figured I'd spare you images of that.

The neighbors car. It was pushed about 50 feet from where it had been parked in the street.

Oh look, you can see my house from here. It's not the blue one.

I suppose the lesson to be learned here is obvious. Don't park you cars in the street.

No comments: